Thank you to all of our supporters for allowing Variety to help the wonderful kids that are a part of these inspiring organizations.
We were delighted to present the following checks and are excited to announce the next round in November!
- BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS: $1,000
- BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF EAST AURORA: $1,000
- CAMP GOOD DAYS & SPECIAL TIMES: $1,351.71
- CAPS: $1,500
- EXCALIBUR: $800
- KIDS ESCAPING DRUGS: $2,415
- THE TEACHER’S DESK: $1,000
And, a very special thank you to The Wildermuth Memorial Foundation. They have provided Variety $39,200 in funds to present checks to the below parties:
- $25,000.00 for the Project entitled: Mapping of antibodies derived from plasmablasts during Kawasaki Disease: Mark C. Hicar
- $ 6,700.00 for the Project entitled: School Attendance for Children with Type 1 Diabetes during the COVID Pandemic: Dr. Mastrandrea
- $ 7,500.00 for the Project entitled: Optimal Arm-Bed Angle for Delivering Effective Chest Compressions: Dr. Nair
Thank you so much for your continued support.