VARIETY CLUB OF BUFFALO CRUISE RULES 2020
Covid-19 Reopening Guidelines
Variety’s priority is to keep our cruisers, visitors, volunteers and staff, as safe as possible. There are specific guidelines we must follow at this time and we must insist that everyone in attendance follow these rules so we may all continue to spend our Tuesday Nights together or risk the chance of having to shut down. Members of Variety will be closely monitoring to make sure everyone is in compliance.
Rules & Guidelines:
- Please note that you will be attending at your own risk. Variety will not be responsible or liable for your health. If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you choose not to adhere to these guidelines, you will be asked to leave the premises. Please don’t jeopardize our licenses. Hopefully, these rules, regulations and guidelines will be short lived but until then let’s keep each other safe and enjoy our cruises as we have in the past.
- Masks and social distancing are required
- A Variety member will register each vehicle as you enter the lot.
- A Variety member will designate proper parking designations to assure proper distancing.
- Please follow CDC and NYS distancing rules after parking. Avoid personal contact such as handshakes, etc. As per CHC guidelines masks must be worn when not eating or drinking.
- When reaching the food and beverage ordering and pickup stations, face coverings
must be worn and six foot designations must be adhered to.
- Restrooms will be available in a limited capacity. A restroom attendant will be present to sanitize restrooms in between uses. Guests must wear face coverings when entering our facility. Entrance to the restrooms is through the front entrance only.
- 50/50 tickets will be sold by members roving the parking lot. Face coverings must be worn to purchase tickets. Again, social distancing is a requirement when purchasing tickets.
Welcome Back! We’ve Missed You!